Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.
Labels: winter
posted by Gavin and Becki @ 10:17 AM
I hope you had some hot cocoa after playing in all that snow!! Did you build me a snow man??
I hope you had fun in the snow! Wish I was there to play with you !! we have 2 and a half feet out here! love you all keep up the pictures ,I love being able to watch what you are doing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We are loving our little town and each day being a new adventure.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I hope you had some hot cocoa after playing in all that snow!! Did you build me a snow man??
I hope you had fun in the snow! Wish I was there to play with you !! we have 2 and a half feet out here! love you all keep up the pictures ,I love being able to watch what you are doing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home