Lillie's Est 1996

Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why is it called Eagle Mountain?



We see eagles out here all the time but the other day about a half of a mile from home we happened upon a bald eagle hanging out with a whole bunch of Ravens. This was a first for Gavin and I we have never seen a Bald Eagle out in the wild. There is definitley a reason it was chosen as the national bird so much majesty and beauty (sorry turkey).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jorj said...

That is a very beautiful majestic bird.

January 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I love it alot.

February 2, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I love it alot.

February 2, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home