Lillie's Est 1996

Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bridal Vail Falls

Gavin and Mr. G
We went hiking in the Bridal Falls area. It was a lot of fun and we got some cute pic's along the way. We recently realized we have no pictures of our entire family so we got a few.

Brooklin hates to have her picture taken. She is such a cute subject though.


Sara loves to dance and dance she did on the bridge.


Bella is doing the crane. She said I had to post this one since she feels she almost died trying to get there.


Here is me and my girls. They are so pretty and so much fun. Garrett only wanted pictures with Dad.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee W. said...

What a fun fall fieldtrip! Huh, look at the alliteration! Pretty dang good, if I do say so myself!

October 19, 2008 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

How fun!!! That last picture is so cute!

October 19, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What neat pictures!! You all look like you are having so much fun. Bridal Vail Falls is such a pretty area. Beautiful pics, Becki!

October 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jorj said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun! I love Bridal Veil Falls!

October 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hey if you and your husband would like to come over at our house this friday at 7 we will be playing games!!

October 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I love that picture of Brooklyn. We used to go to Bridal Veil Falls all the time when I was a kid. My mom got bitten by a fish she was trying to feed. Great pics.

October 24, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home