July 4th
Our morning began at about 7am with a 2 hour drive to fillmore. The kids were so excited. We made it in time for the parade which was great. The kids collected more than enough candy and had a great time.
Garrett's favorite thing was the otter pops they threw. I think he ate 4 of them.
Our trip to fillmore was based on my Dad's sibling reunion. So here is the bunch of spring chickens. It was funny to see how the sibling rivilary still exsists even when the oldest, Burt, is nearly 80.
We ended our evening with a fantastic fireworks display. There was only a little brush fire. The finali was the best. As the last firework came down it litterally surronded us as if we were in a dome of gold fire. It was awesome.
Labels: holiday

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fillmore looks like so much fun - we wish we could have been there!
Michelle
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love fireworks!!
Looks like FUN!! They are ALL getting so big. I'm not jealous or anything, but WHY COULDN'T I BE THERE??? Oh, that's right, gas prices??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home