Lillie's Est 1996

Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Brooklin's Rage

The funniest thing happened this morning that I just had to share. While I was making breakfast Brooklin drew this picture of our family. There are only 6 of us in the family but she didn't see fit to only draw six,even Brusier and Oscar got to be people. It was soon time to eat breakfast and Sara took the fork Brooklin wanted (pink oh how I hate pink). Brooklin was so mad she was weeping, whaling, gnashing her teeth and in her fit of anger she looked at Sara grabbed her pencil and erased her out of the picture (hence the smudge on the left side of the picture). Luckily for Sara there were 2 more of her in the pic so she still held her place in the family. It's moments like this I remember why being a Mom is so much fun.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love it! That Brookie is adorable.

November 3, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jorj said...

At least when she lashes out irrationally it's not anything permanent! What a stinker! That will teach Sara to take her fork!

November 3, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

haha that is funny!!!

November 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger spice2116 said...

lol

November 3, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That is hilarious! You got to love those mom moments!

November 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hey Becky we need to get together soon! I miss your contagious laugh

November 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home