Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.
OFF TO GET THE TREE!

Gavin decided he wanted a live tree so we took the kids out to get it the day after Thanksgiving. This is a picture of all of them on the way. Can you pick out the pre-teenager? We are already so uncool.

Here's a pic of the kids getting ready to pick the tree. Sara and Brooklin were sooo funny making silly faces at me.
Labels: holiday
2 Comments:
Ah, the pre-teen days. I have a little sister who, every time you take her picture, she's making some sexy face or sexy pose...I think I'd rather have a sulking teenager than one who makes love to the camera every chance she gets. Seriously, Bella is a great kid.
SO Stinking cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home