Lillie's Est 1996

Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Brooklin turns 4!

She loved her new doctor kit. She is always fixing Mommy up and doing my hair. It's how I stay so beautiful.

Brooklin turned 4 today it is hard to believe that she is that old already. Brooklin is the spit fire in the family never leaving any wall uncolored or any toy undestroyed.


Oscar looks so smart in the doctor glasses.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee W. said...

LOL! You are beautiful, Becki!

December 8, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Brooklyn was so excited yesterday! She could feel that it was her special day;)

December 9, 2008 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Jorj said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! I didn't forget, I will get you a little something in the mail soon!!

December 9, 2008 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

LOL I love that post!! Your dog is so cute!

December 9, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

December 10, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday party for Brookie. Glad Gavin didn't fall off the roof while putting up the lights. Bella looked so disinterested in going to get the tree, hope she is feeling better about it now.

December 11, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brookie, we love you. We had fun at your house. I love how you sang to the songs in the car on the way to your house. :)

December 13, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home