Life is great. With 4 loving kids, 2 dogs, a cat and great friends each day brings a new adventure.
Christmas Fun

Christmas this year was awesome. The kids were all happy and we didn't end up with so much stuff we wondered what did we do. It was a really great day with all of them. I was really grateful to have the day off of work since I just barely started.


For Christmas Garrett and Brooklin got these plasma cars and the kids love them. They always want to ride all over the basement. Thank heavens it's unfinished. Garrett loves to ride with Isabella and lucky for him she is a great big sister that loves to give him rides.
3 Comments:
Those cars look like fun!
She reminds me of how I was with my little baby brother. We had a really tight bond! That's so cool
Omg! Bella is looking like a young lady more every time I see her!! Looks like you guys had a gret Christmas!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home